Wanda Adkins Breeders Guarantee / sales contract Website:www.Stonewallranch.homestead.com
561 Steepro Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centerton, Arkansas 72719 Phone: 479-531-0129
Dam ____________________Sire ________________M/ F____Date of Birth__________Price_________Deposit_______
1. All puppies are sold as pet quality. There are no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to adult size of puppy, show potential, temperament, or breeding soundness.
2. Buyer is to arrange a puppy check up by a qualified vet within 2 days of receiving puppy. During this initial exam, should your veterinarian detect a communicable disease or a life threatening genetic defect, you must contact the Stonewall Ranch immediately and return the puppy to Stonewall Ranch within two days of the exam with the veterinary report of the diagnosis. We reserve the right to require specific test or a second opinion before replacing the puppy. The buyer is responsible for returning the puppy, and all papers (registration, Pet Guarantee, Shot record) to Stone Wall Ranch in Bentonville Arkansas. In case of death of the puppy before the initial exam, the buyer must submit a necropsy showing the cause of death and death must be entirely due to a communicable disease or congenital defect. Breeder shall be notified immediately in the event that the puppy has an illness, or does not eat well before the initial vet exam. Failure to have the initial vet check completed within two days or to notify breeder (by phone and email) of illness or poor eating before the initial exam will void this warranty. Breeder shall not reimburse any veterinary expenses or other expenses incurred by the buyer at any time. Warranty is limited to a replacement puppy of breeders choice, upon the immediate return (within 2 days of vet exam) of the puppy (uninjured and unharmed), its registration papers, and a written veterinarian’s statement that includes the complete diagnosis and tests showing the communicable disease or congenital defect that makes the puppy unfit. Not covered-- internal or external parasites, hernia, injury, allergies, heat exhaustion, or hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding. Replacement puppy will be one of equal value, as appraised by the seller, as soon as available.
3. If your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening congenital defect making him/her unsuitable as a pet before 1 year from date of birth, it will be replaced with another puppy. If your puppy is found to have any life threatening genetic defect you must notify us immediately and supply us, within 2 days of diagnosis, with your veterinarian’s written report. We reserve the right to have the diagnosis verified by another veterinarian of our choice and to require the buyer to have specific tests run on the puppy to verify the diagnosis before exchange. The puppy will be replaced with a puppy of equal value as soon as available, after the Puppy and all papers have been returned to breeder in Bentonville Arkansas. Warranty is limited to a replacement puppy of breeders choice. Buyer is responsible for all transportation of puppies. Puppy must not be euthanized without prior written approval from the breeder or this guarantee is void. Buyer understands that the following slight defects are not considered life threatening and therefore are not covered--hernias, undescended testicle, and under or over bites. Because luxating patellas and collapsing trachea can be caused by injury, they are not covered after vet’s initial exam.
4.Buyer understands that replacement option is only valid when health problems are life threatening and are attributed solely to a hereditary problem and are not due to accident or injury.
5. Kennel cough and other communicable diseases are not covered after your veterinarian’s initial exam. Failure to follow the veterinarians recommended medical advice and/or treatment will void this warranty.
6. If shipping has been approved by breeder, arrangements will be made between breeder and buyer. Puppy becomes the sole responsibility of the buyer once the breeder delivers the puppy to transport personnel and puppy is in their care.
7. This guarantee applies only to the original owner of the puppy.
8. This puppy is sold with full registration and breeding rights.
9. Puppy must be paid for in full by the time the puppy is 7 weeks of age.
1. This puppy is not being bought for resale and shall be maintained and kept under the personal control of the buyer. This puppy shall be given adequate housing, food, vet care, and shall in no manner be mistreated, neglected, or allowed to roam freely. This puppy is to be kept as a house pet. This puppy is sold as pet quality.
2. . If circumstances become so that the buyer cannot keep this dog, buyer promises not to discard the dog at a shelter, humane society, or rescue group, and to make every effort to place the dog in another suitable home. If the buyer is unable to provide a suitable home for the dog, the dog shall be returned to the breeder. Puppy must be paid for in full by the time the puppy is 7 weeks of age.
3. Buyer has read the hypoglycemia information, on The Stonewall Ranch website including prevention, symptoms, and treatment. Initials ________
4 This written agreement is a binding contract, and is the only agreement between the buyer and the seller. Contract is to be interpreted pursuant to the laws of Arkansas. Jurisdiction and venue to determine disputes shall be in Benton County. Any dispute regarding this agreement shall be brought solely in Benton County, Arkansas. All legal issues and/or court action will be filed in Benton County, Arkansas.
Phone:__________________________________ Email address__________________________________________
Seller'sSignature_______________________________ Date_______________Puppies name___________________
Airport- if Puppy is being shipped. City_________________________________________State________